1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I am Rachel and I’m reading in the Twin Cities (Minnesota, USA).
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Well, my stack is mostly Harry Potter books, so I guess I’m looking forward to that.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I will have to take a break sometime and run to the grocery store. That didn’t happen yesterday.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I am currently a home-maker with two step-kids and a husband. I am passionate about destigmatizing mental illness.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I have done a few readathons. I take them easy and don’t stress myself over how to do things. Though I will try to keep track of my hourly pages and pay attention to the minichallenges this time.