- 1 C butter, softened
- 1/4 C granulated sugar
- 1/4 C crushed (hard) peppermint candies
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 C all-purpose flour
- 1/4 C corn starch
- 1 C powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp crushed (hard) peppermint Candies
- Using an electric mixer, mix butter, sugar, candies, and vanilla thoroughly. Gradually blend in flour and corn starch
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Form dough into 1 inch balls and gently press flat on paper. Bake 25-30 minutes, until bottoms beging to brown. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Combine powdered sugar through vanilla to make frosting. Mix until smooth. Drizzle on cookies and sprinkle candies on top.